Geelong Endocrinology & Diabetes Group/GED Specialist Group wish all our valued
patients a happy and safe Christmas and wish you all good health and good cheer
for the New Year.
Our Offices will be closed on the following dates and will have reduced hours and staff during the break period:
- Thursday 24 th December – CLOSED
- Friday 25 th December – CLOSED
- Monday 28 th December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 29 th December – REDUCED HOURS
- Wednesday 30 th December – REDUCED HOURS
- Thursday 31 st December – CLOSED
- Friday 1 st January 2021 – CLOSED
- Monday 4 th January 2021 – Normal office hours resume.
Please be aware many of our clinicians take leave over the summer break, please
ensure you have all your required medications in place.
Geelong Endocrinology and Diabetes is unique in Geelong with:
- Extensive experience in insulin pump management
- A web based telehealth service for regional patients
- Availability to cater for urgent appointments
- Same day letters and return phone calls for GP’s
Areas of specialist interest include:
- Type 1 Diabetes – including insulin pump therapy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Thyroid disorders
- Menopause and hormone replacement therapy
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Aviation Medicals
Geelong Endocrinology and Diabetes’ aim is to give our patients the highest quality of care, by ensuring excellence in all aspects of our practice. We provide patients with the best and most current treatments, methods, materials and equipment to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of service.
We believe that patients come first. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged within the practice to promote a harmonious and productive environment.
We place great importance on ethical and responsible behaviour as being essential to maintain the trust and loyalty of our patients and staff.